Sunday, October 5, 2008

hello my loves!

i'm still here in stillwater for another year and half...i'm taking forever to graduate and i feel old since my "age" friends are gone. I've been too busy and i now a supernanny as the families calls me now. and i'm loving to be with the kids as much as can. so i'm always in class and then babysitting. so i'm living Bennett and its so sweet. You can watch a baseball game right in my window so i love it. so everyday they have practice at 4:30 so i'll be standing there and watching them sweat but then i got tired of it. i have ful-sized bed so you all are welcome to stay with me. i'm next door to the football games so i'm loving it.
my mama is not doing good right now and she have a cognestive heart failure so she's gonna to have a surgey to put in a peacmaker in next month. so my sister and i had been taking turns to drive home to be with her as much as we can. so this weekend my sister is with her and i'll be home next weekend. so if you would send prayers for my mama, i'm greatly appreciated and hopefully the surgey will be good for her and its hard for me to deal with everything here in stillwater and my closest family is back in kansas so i talk to the family alot on the phone to keep the updates of my mama.
so hopefully i'll see you guys for homecoming and its gonna a good reunion for sure. have a great week.
much loves,
Ashton Darling

1 comment:

AHenton said...

Ashton- your family is my prayers. I hope you know that the lord will lift you up during this rough time. I can't wait to see you this weekend!