Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm in real estate...?

So I'm not REALLY in real estate, but kind of. I just got a job with Keller Williams as the "Morning Call-coordinator". They spent the last 20 minutes of my interview trying to talk me out of my masters and into joining the real estate community. I'm thinking I'll stick with psychology though. :)

Besides that I'm loving my masters program. If you all don't remember I'm in Norman getting my masters in Community Counseling. I'm a real Counselor.... that's right, I'm actually influencing peoples lives. It's pretty scary. I have my very first client this week, who when I called her said, "Oh, so you're my new counselor?". I almost peed my pants hearing her call me that. It's so exciting though. This whole growing up thing is starting to become a reality.

I'm also trying to adjust to the lack of friends and my boyfriend, and to the fact that I live in Norman. It's not the best place for a recent OSU grad, haha. The program itself is amazing but the sooner madness is a bit wearing. I went to an overflow thing tonight and the first thing the pastor said was "Boomer", and every time I go out of town my roommates bring some new OU thing into our house. I currently have a red upside down longhorn skull in front of my fireplace... classy, huh?

I need to throw this out there real quick... GO POKES! That felt good, I hardly get to say that anymore. :)

I hope you all are doing well. I miss you and love you so much!

-Lucci

No comments: